Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Gaming Community - VIP Shop Info & Q&A
Me again, more questions~~ xD

I just want to know if you are in the progress of adding donators exclusive forum status and open up personal text (the invisible text box underneath the avatar or underneath the username) for customisation to those who have donated? (As kind of perks for donating?)

I'm also a member from another SAMP community, and they use the same if not similar forum engine as Gaming Community so in case I didn't explain properly, I mean something like this (couldn't get img code working for some reasons so have no choice but use url code instead, sorry about that)

https://imgur.com/O8C7dac

And can this not be a separate purchase item? By that I mean, not requiring more credit?

Thanks again, in advance.
Currently: RM's Sovietnik, TA's Mr Awesome || Formerly: ~~
Many thanks to Borli for the avatar!!!
[Image: lHcDTXU.jpg]
(06-23-2019, 08:16 AM)Hate Wrote: Me again, more questions~~ xD

I just want to know if you are in the progress of adding donators exclusive forum status and open up personal text (the invisible text box underneath the avatar or underneath the username) for customisation to those who have donated? (As kind of perks for donating?)

I'm also a member from another SAMP community, and they use the same if not similar forum engine as Gaming Community so in case I didn't explain properly, I mean something like this (couldn't get img code working for some reasons so have no choice but use url code instead, sorry about that)

https://imgur.com/O8C7dac

And can this not be a separate purchase item? By that I mean, not requiring more credit?

Thanks again, in advance.

Forum VIP will be added probably in later updates as I'm working on the server update which would take me some time to complete it.

You mean a custom title which appers below your username currently now yours is "Member", VIP would ve able to change that to whatever they want unless they are breaking the forum rules with that.
If you have more questions dont be afraid to ask and always remwmber,
The more you ask the more you know Smile
Show Content
@Vortex My acc name or pass not working,i typed it correctly
(06-26-2019, 01:58 AM)Vipper Wrote: @Vortex My acc name or pass not working,i typed it correctly
Did you try typing your bame case sensitive? Is your account the one you login with in game? Same pass and name?
Show Content
(06-27-2019, 01:35 AM)Vortex Wrote:
(06-26-2019, 01:58 AM)Vipper Wrote: @Vortex My acc name or pass not working,i typed it correctly
Did you try typing your bame case sensitive? Is your account the one you login with in game? Same pass and name?
yea i did,it is [thc]Vipper and myb pass is not working @Vortex
nvm i did it
~Boosting my ego is so nice thank you all~
[Image: 9X7twTZ.png]
(06-30-2019, 11:53 PM)Vipper Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 01:35 AM)Vortex Wrote:
yea i did,it is [thc]Vipper and myb pass is not working @Vortex
Try it now and please inform me on pm if it worked out or not
Show Content
(06-20-2019, 02:20 PM)Dereck Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 02:00 PM)Osher Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 01:48 PM)Dereck Wrote: My paypal account is so shit, sometimes people cant send me money and sometimes i cant send them money, is any other payment method coming soon or no?

Yes, Onebip will be added soon and regarding the issue you face with Paypal is there any possible your account is not fully verified?

might be, but i already sent money and received money from someone but sometimes it just says "you cant send money to [the email u put] please try again later"
when he asked you if it's fully verified , he meant if it's relied with a VISA & Mastercard .
stii ce zic
Can we get opinion to change the one of the vip tags from 200credits? Example like from blue to yellow or from yellow to red? Something like this.

For example: If you bought the vip tag and you have one chance to change your tag between blue,red,yellow.

And if you have spend 200credits when you want to change the tag it wont cost any credits since you already bought one?

@Vortex
~Boosting my ego is so nice thank you all~
[Image: 9X7twTZ.png]
(07-09-2019, 06:50 PM)Hookah Wrote: Can we get opinion to change the one of the vip tags from 200credits? Example like from blue to yellow or from yellow to red? Something like this.

For example: If you bought the vip tag and you have one chance to change your tag between blue,red,yellow.

And if you have spend 200credits when you want to change the tag it wont cost any credits since you already bought one?

@Vortex

No
Show Content