Welcome to Gaming Community - Cops and Robbers!

Click HERE to join!
INFO:
  • Join our weekly 1V1 Tournaments HERE!
  • Server IP: 51.75.72.243:8888

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panda

Its up to you.....

Good evening guys i don't know what's time there... well i want to say that there are some players who just see newbies and change to cop to arrest them for score and they are old players... now i want to suggest that i want some players in game to help newbies... if you guys are with me so just put [GC] tag to help players and don't tell them wrong cmds like this we are trolling them and they will lose interest in game.... maybe some player will go against me but i want to say that we are old players and we don't need to show newbies that we are pro players and playing since 2011,2012 or which year... just need to help newbies and i see that there are some players who called newbies a random player which is not good... we were random too when we join the server at first time they are newbies now its time for them to get some respect.... i don't think that i want suggestions just type /support or against or put GC tag in game its not my own tag...

sorry for second post... me and rabbit will lead this...

/Support

/support its a nice idea panda and rabbit good luck with it and keep it up

to leave game use /q sorry for joking off newbies!!!!

3 minutes ago, Saho said:

to leave game use /q sorry for joking off newbies!!!!

Good answer xD i just want /Support or against... tell me yours

Support

and will put gc tag

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Good evening guys i don't know what's time there... well i want to say that there are some players who just see newbies and change to cop to arrest them for score and they are old players... now i want to suggest that i want some players in game to help newbies... if you guys are with me so just put [GC] tag to help players and don't tell them wrong cmds like this we are trolling them and they will lose interest in game.... maybe some player will go against me but i want to say that we are old players and we don't need to show newbies that we are pro players and playing since 2011,2012 or which year... just need to help newbies and i see that there are some players who called newbies a random player which is not good... we were random too when we join the server at first time they are newbies now its time for them to get some respect.... i don't think that i want suggestions just type /support or against or put GC tag in game its not my own tag...

/support

/Support of course all must respect and help the new players. But I can't understand you Panda, how you say I lead this with Rabbit when you first hunt and kill the new players. Maybe you should start by yourself (my opinion). Anyway its not about to lead anything. Its all about with the respect you show and welcome the new players so they will stay here. Its not a gang so you can't lead anything

6 minutes ago, PAOK1926 said:

/Support of course all must respect and help the new players. But I can't understand you Panda, how you say I lead this with Rabbit when you first hunt and kill the new players. Maybe you should start by yourself (my opinion). Anyway its not about to lead anything. Its all about with the respect you show and welcome the new players so they will stay here. Its not a gang so you can't lead anything

we have to lead coz there are some players who wll add this tag and won't help anyone so we don't want any abuser so we will lead And the sec rabbit is the one i see in game who help them in every way so he is with me.. i can handle this alone but i want him to be with me he is active

Just now, jaakkima said:

this is wrong section, this sectio: sugestions

pleas create your gang here https://gaming-c.com/forum/32-gangs/

well i was thinking about this but soon i will don't worry bro ❤... 

I don under stan this topic???? what topic is this????

what do you mean in helping newbies

first of all you are newbie as well,then every newbie can kill you,so they don't need your protection and last where is application format? I wanna be part of this!!!!

7 minutes ago, streetking/luka said:

I don under stan this topic???? what topic is this????

what do you mean in helping newbies

first of all you are newbie as well,then every newbie can kill you,so they don't need your protection and last where is application format? I wanna be part of this!!!!

Sorry but you are far from this tag...... no tag for trollers

support/ i appreciate your idea will but GC tag

11 minutes ago, Panda said:

Sorry but you are far from this tag...... no tag for trollers

It's too late,I added tag already

Just now, streetking/luka said:

It's too late,I added tag already

thanks but soon i will change tag name ❤ i just want to assume that there are still good people exist so its not permanent and i cannot make a gang with GC tag because its a community tag... and need permission to make a gang with GC tag

17 minutes ago, Panda said:

thanks but soon i will change tag name ❤ i just want to assume that there are still good people exist so its not permanent and i cannot make a gang with GC tag because its a community tag... and need permission to make a gang with GC tag

denied

/support