Welcome to Gaming Community - Cops and Robbers!

Click HERE to join!
INFO:
  • Join our weekly 1V1 Tournaments HERE!
  • Server IP: 51.75.72.243:8888

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panda

Suggestion For Secret Service..!!!

Well yesterday i was too excited to test Secret Service when i chose that and i see that bombs are not useable and cars siren are gone also he spawn with 100 ammo of sniper 

so my suggestion is that make sure that secret service can use /stealth too coz player get 5k score to spawn with SS so it should be added and increase the sniper ammo and make that bomb useable so player will be excited to get 5k score for that secret service it should not be ignored because its hard to earn cop score and if player get nothing from that so they will be depressed too....   

one more thing add Heli on Cia base and EmT base like before ..

/Support for heli in cia and emt bases, thank you.

Stealth - NO

coz player get 5k score to spawn with SS so it should be added

just "COZ" player earns 5k score to spawn as SS,it doesn't mean that adding stealth is a good idea.

More sniper ammo - NO

increase the sniper ammo

just "COZ" players earns 5k score to spawn as SS,it doesn't mean that sniper ammo should be increased,if you will go in ammunation and buy sniper,you will buy it with 150 bullet,so 100 for SS is enough,even it's more than enough.

/no for stealth and more sniper, is enough

replace satchel with rpg 2 ammo and add heli in cia base

2 hours ago, Saho said:

/no for stealth and more sniper, is enough

replace satchel with rpg 2 ammo and add heli in cia base

agree with you 2rpgs are good for SS it can be useful

if Secret Service cannot use stealth so change its name to something else coz i think secret Service need stealth like his name...

whatever we need more opinions from other cops player you don't even play as a cop...you just love /ad dude...

7 minutes ago, Panda said:

whatever we need more opinions from other cops player you don't even play as a cop...you just love /ad dude...

its a good thing to get a "non-cop" opinion for this matter too.
street has some valid points there, the fact that a player has +5k cop score should not unlock a class which would have basically everything.
in a perfect world, all classes would be situational and no class would be "meta"

therefore:

support for 1 or 2 rpg's, alternatively support for "make that bomb useable"

support for cia heli

against for /stealth, isnt that a sf thing?

against for more sniper ammo, more can be bought afterwards, the important thing is that it exists

against for emt heli, such thing is not needed

Guest WhiteRabbit

RPG no, but grenade sure

Sniper ammo no, trust me you don't really need that much

Helicopter in cia base, sure, perhaps map the cia base and add stairs just like you added one in swat base and the helicopter gets accessible on the roof 

Stealth no, they already stay white on map making the criminals confused that it's just an innocent citizen, with stealth it gets more overpowered

The class needs to get buffed i already suggested that here https://gaming-c.com/forum/topic/534-more-features-for-secret-services/

But here's something that can get suggested : 

-They can add half armor to players in addition to /heal

-They can make some cmd to spawn a backpack where it can get 50 sniper ammo 50 spas 50 deagle, just like a package

-They spawn with a wallet and an ass plug

-When they /cuff criminals have lower chance to /bc

-They respawn only 20 seconds after they die in zone not 30

-they can /loc too i mean secret services in real life knows more than the cia lol

-they can use the cmd /decoy to place a fake marker to bait criminals out 

-They can place 2 /co particles at once

I'd like to hear more ideas