Welcome to Gaming Community - Cops and Robbers!

Click HERE to join!
INFO:
  • Join our weekly 1V1 Tournaments HERE!
  • Server IP: 51.75.72.243:8888
FK Leaders

[FK] - Fearless Killaz

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, OnweD said:

A long time ago, but i rejoined FK when my folks returned to the game. Since then i'm in FK and R4 - Ask Weedz, Rotal, Maras, Fexu.

Welcome back brother.

Edited by [FK]FAiTH

Posted (edited)

15878178817747767600557155588281.jpg

what niikola is doing

very good respected factrion

+support

+respect

Edited by fl1k
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

get the fuck out this topic, you wouldnt ever have that chance to join us, as your friend wont have it, thats why u crying get orce and stay toxic in ur topic with your 13yo friend maokay

welcome [FK]droki

Edited by niikola

@niikola I have to say a big thanks to Nikola who gave me this chance. You are not gonna regret it. I will learn so many things by this Family and I swear i will stay loyal and i will help you so much!!!!

• Haha 1

Hello guys Vagrancy here. They closed my other forum account without reason anyway. Welcome to my brother droki😍❤️ . I hope you are all healthy and happy

15 minutes ago, PAOK1926 said:

Hello guys Vagrancy here. They closed my other forum account without reason anyway. Welcome to my brother droki😍❤️ . I hope you are all healthy and happy

Hello Vagrancy my buddy,ohh my god,what are you talking about? they banned you without reason? unbelievable,unbelievable,I hope you will prove that,you don't deserve getting banned without reason,because you are CnR legend and CnR legend shouldn't be banned.😉🙃

1 minute ago, streetking/luka said:

Hello Vagrancy my buddy,ohh my god,what are you talking about? they banned you without reason? unbelievable,unbelievable,I hope you will prove that,you don't deserve getting banned without reason,because you are CnR legend and CnR legend shouldn't be banned.😉🙃

I am Cnr legend my friend!!!!! And i don't know why you post here and What's your problem with me.  Anyway I think its not your business and believe me I am not like you to suck the "duck" by all adminostrators in order to have a protection. I have the balls to go against everyone and prove only the trurh!!😁🙏🏽

5 minutes ago, PAOK1926 said:

I am Cnr legend my friend!!!!! And i don't know why you post here and What's your problem with me.  Anyway I think its not your business and believe me I am not like you to suck the "duck" by all adminostrators in order to have a protection. I have the balls to go against everyone and prove only the trurh!!😁🙏🏽

My problem with you? no,no,no. I am your fan man.

8 minutes ago, PAOK1926 said:

give me a second to ban your ip

• Haha 1

why is vagrancy banned

1 hour ago, streetking/luka said:

what the fuck

Stinger left for BB. Good luck you are not welcomed here anymore.

Streetking joined

We lost tcw against DS today 4-1, but activity was nice glad to see some members rolling again.

topic updated

-niik

image0-1.jpg

Posted (edited)

fk doesnt die fk multilpes

shaco disappears and duplicates

f for saho tank engin

Edited by drzazga

Sorry to be late in creating an account guys! 

• Like 1

Stinger betrayed us, he hasn't join the FAMILY 3 weeks as yet and he got level up and betrayed us, anyways he knows why he left the FAMILY!!!

Thank for inviteing my ,, my ingam name is [FK]tony pleas add to list.. Thank Suprem Leader NIIKITA for giving me a chanc to be in Ferales Kilas

some BB' noob repor me for chetting, i hop it gos invali becos I just paly with 16000 DPI and mov my mous 90 degre in 1 fram'e 

33 minutes ago, fl1k said:

Thank for inviteing my ,, my ingam name is [FK]tony pleas add to list.. Thank Suprem Leader NIIKITA for giving me a chanc to be in Ferales Kilas

some BB' noob repor me for chetting, i hop it gos invali becos I just paly with 16000 DPI and mov my mous 90 degre in 1 fram'e 

just get out